Okay, lets try again shall we…. this summer is not being kind to outdoor sports at all!
Foundation Stage Sports - Monday 9 July at 09:30
UPDATE 6th JULY – UNLIKELY TO GO AHEAD LOOKING AT FORECASTS AND FIELD (swamp?) (You will receive a text early Monday to let you know for certain)
We’re not having much luck with the weather this year but we’ll try once more next Monday 9 July at 09:30. If we have to cancel because it’s either raining or there has been significant rain on Sunday/Monday morning, you’ll get a text message before the start of the school day.
Key Stage 2 Sports,
Friday 6 July at 13:30 –
UPDATE 6th JULY – CANCELLED (Will inform later of new dates)
We’ll run this event if at all possible but will make a decision on Friday morning and send a text if we have to cancel.