2 – 6 July 2012
Games Britannia is part of Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council’s annual Children’s Festival, staged at the awe-inspiring MAGNA Science Adventure Centre.
- 5 days of hands-on interactive and inspiring workshops and lectures from leading figures in education and industry.
- Fully inclusion workshop schedule – from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 5.
- A fully engaged curriculum – Coding/Programmer/Computer Science, Art, Maths, Physics, English, Drama.
- 750+ workshop places and 2000+ activity places – applications encouraged from schools across the country.
- 250 CPD opportunities for teachers and educators to develop existing and new digital skills taking game creation back into the classroom.
- Industry-lead careers surgeries, vital advice and guidance for schools and young people.
Games Britannia is set to be the education event of 2012.
Places are available NATIONALLY to all schools, colleges and further education establishments. They will do their best to accommodate all requests for workshops and activities. Make sure you get involved!
Please register your interest by completing the form on the website . Select all the areas of interest that you think your students and teachers may apply for.
Click below for further information and to register.