Welcome to the ICTAC Fair blog
NOTE: You will need to ‘Log In’ to add a new Post on this blog:
Your first addition (Post) on this blog will be an opportunity for you to practice blogging so that you will be able to add your weekly contribution/ update during the ICTAC Fair.
For your first ‘Post’ I’d like you to coment on any or all of the following starting points:
- Briefly explain your ‘own’ experience during last years ICTAC Fair.
- In light of your experience of the fair last year, which items of technology did your department choose for its focus?
- In your own words how did the Fair help you/ your department, in terms of trying some new technology or in terms of teaching methods and pedagogy which may have needed some change?
- A chance for you to have a little moan….. Explain some of the frustrations or bad experiences that you encountered during last years fair.
- A chance for you to share success….. What surprised you, or what worked out better than expected during last years fair?
- Which technologies are your department going to use as its foci for the next ICTAC Fair, and why?
- The above are just some ‘possible’ starting points for your first blog post. Feel free to write/ comment about any other aspect of the ICTAC fair.
To write your first post for this blog, click on the ‘Write’ icon above and log in to the editor.Â Click the link below forÂ a user guide to help you in adding aÂ new ‘Post’.blog, fair, first blog, foci, help, iCT@C, new post, starting point, technology