Welcome to our school blog.
Use the links on the right to visit our class blogs.
Our Blogging Guidelines :
- Only use your first name – no surnames
- Keep safe – don’t reveal any personal information.
- Write in good English – including grammar and punctuation.
- Be polite – Don’t post anything that could hurt anyone.
- Always show respect – be positive if you are going comment.
- Make sure you work is your own – don’t copy from other sites – you can link the site in your post, if you think others will find it useful.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as “Aisha’s Mum” or “Umer’s Grandfather”.
- All posts and comments are checked before they are published.
Click here to view Hovingham Blogging Policy.
If you have would like further information on any of our blogs please speak to a member of staff.