Lincoln Theatre Royal is holding a teachers’ conference to allow teachers from around the county and the surrounding areas to have a say as to how their school trips’ package is put together. The evening is on the 23rd June 2010 at 5.30pm and is FREE to all teachers.
Staff at the Lincoln Theatre Royal are keen for Lincolnshire schools to use their theatre to its full potential, but they fully understand that there are impending issues such as cost, health and safety, curriculum relevance and many more problems that often get in the way of planning outings for children.
They have put together an enjoyable evening for teachers, which is set to include:
• An exclusive performance from cast members of Billy Elliot –a show in their next season
• A tour round the newly refurbished theatre
• Their line up of educational performances from September 2010 will be revealed
• Buffet and refreshments will be provided
• A Question and Answer session regarding teachers’ needs and expectations from the Lincoln Theatre Royal
• An opening speech from Ian Dickens
The theatre has a varied line-up of educational shows for next season which appeal to all ages from foundation stages to degree level. They are very excited about getting involved with Lincolnshire’s schools in the hope that full advantage is taken of the educational opportunities they have to offer.
To reserve a place, please RSVP by Monday 21st June 2010 to 01522 545490 and ask for Marketing or email firstname.lastname@example.org